Data governance in practice
As the amount of data increases, it must be governed better.
The organisation has realised they have issues with data quality or they want to enhance their capability of taking care of data quality.
Why choose Loihde training?
Loihde has implemented and developed data related trainings since 2012, targeting IT experts, data experts and all business experts interested in data. Information management trainings are based on Loihde's data management framework and can be tailored to the needs of different organizations and industries. Practical trainings and participatory methods are suitable for different organizational levels and are suitable for both local and remote training.
How can we help?
The training provides a comprehensive basic understanding of Master Data and the aspects related The training provides a comprehensive basic understanding of the meaning of data quality and related areas, key concepts and business benefits. During the training, in addition to basic concepts and theories, tools for developing, measuring and maintaining data quality will be covered in a practical and understandable way.
Practical examples will be used to explain what the different aspects of data quality management mean and what they contribute to.
The training covers the following areas:
1. The importance of data quality for business
2. Different characteristics of data quality and quality measurement
3. Continuous data quality improvement
4. Tools for improving data quality
Benefits of the training
- After the course, you will be able to identify the most suitable data governance model for your organization and put it into practice.
- You will learn the key roles of a data governance model and different ways of organizing it.
- You will receive concrete tools to support the development of your own organization.
- In the training, the development of the governance model is reviewed step by step with the help of examples and exercises.